Flixborough Eco Technologies won a domestic contract to supply and install a 3.18kWp Solar PV system at Michelle’s home in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
The installation was situated over one elevation and required thorough planning due to the layout of the roof, as you can see by the picture. The panels were mounted on a concrete tile roof using an MCS certified mounting kit. The inverter was positioned beneath the stairs, out of the way but still with ventilation. We chose to install the inverter here as it was easily accessible for the client and electrician. This system was placed south facing which means it will receive the maximum amount of sun it can in one day.
- Pre-start meeting: Upon receiving signed contract.
- Installation Phase: Daily phone calls to enable us to work without hindering the client’s normal operational procedures.
- Post installation: Handover to client on commissioning day.
- Final Post installation meeting: 1 week after commissioning with full O&M manual presented to client
- Performance review: 2 months after installation.