Access to Experts in Renewable Energy Finance
Investment in cost-saving renewable energy is a must for any business but the capital costs involved can overstretch budgets and cash flow. Turning these costs into affordable monthly payments enables your organisation to pay for the equipment over its useful life while taking advantage of the tax breaks the government allows.
Independent finance is available in the renewable energy sector, and energy saving measures are now recognised as a core element essential for stable business growth while maximising efficiency.
Example Features and Benefits
- You can choose a payment period of anything between 1 and 7 years depending upon what you would like to finance.
- You don’t have to use valuable working capital to make an inward investment in your business. And often there is no need for you to pay a deposit.
- The VAT is payable with each payment rather than in a lump sum at the start of the transaction. This helps with monthly cash flow.
- The finance will have no bearing on any other credit facilities or bank overdrafts you may have in place.
- Every payment is fixed for the entire agreement, which assists with budgeting and facilitates a simple upgrade path to new technology.
- The finance agreement can cover all costs including hardware, maintenance, support, delivery and installation.
- You can make additions or settle the agreement at any point without penalty.